Zoo Med Laboratories AZMBB5 Plankton Banquet Block Feeder Mini
Zoo Med's Mini Plankton Banquet time release feeding blocks last 3 to 4 days. In addition to weekend and vacation feeding, Mini Plankton Banquet is a great daily food source for problem feeders such as Plecostomus, Algae Eaters, Redtail Sharks, Black Sharks,Gouramis, Saltwater Tangs, Angels, and Damsels. It is also useful for small fry which do best when constantly feeding. The blue color in this block is pure spirulina. Spirulina is a blue-green plant plankton rich in raw protein and major vitamins. Research has shown that fresh and saltwater fish exhibit superior growth, maturity, energetic behavior and more elegant coloring when fed spirulina. Instructions: Place the time release food block in your aquarium. Multiple food blocks can be positioned across aquarium floor to accommodate territorial or aggressive fish.
- 12 Count - (Two Cards of Six Each)
- A time-released Mini Plankton Banquet Block will feed approximately 15-20 average sized aquarium fish for 3 to 4 days
- Freeze-dried Plankton and blue-green spirulina chunks are great for bottom feeders
- Mini Plankton Banquet Blocks will not cloud water; great for fresh or saltwater fish
- Do not use this product in fish bowls or aquariums which do not have aeration or filtration